We will shortly be opening online bookings for 2020….
We will be offering selected Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from March to June on a first come first served basis via our online bookings system.
Maximum Group size is strictly 30 pupils .
Check out our new Activity Day for 5th and 6th Class Here: National Park Learning Day Fact Sheet
Please only book one date per school. Book now here.
Contact us if you require further dates. Choose your date, fill in all boxes on the form and click confirm. If you make an online booking you will receive an automatic email response. .
We will call you one week before your visit to confirm all arrangements. Please read the important information below.
All bookings are free of charge.
- Maximum group size is 25/30 children for this year. This may be reduced should staffing require.
- Groups must be accompanied by 1 adult to every 10 children.
- Children must bring suitable shoes, rain gear and be prepared for midges in the summer months!
- A packed lunch is essential – exploring nature can be hungry work! Teachers must bring flasks/drinks.
- We would appreciate prompt arrival – we want all groups to get the most from their day.
- We ask group leaders to ensure that their group are aware of appropriate behaviour, health & safety issues and the need for respect when visiting a National Park.
- Your thoughts and suggestions are most welcome. We ask all groups to complete a comment card after their visit and share any ways we can improve the service we offer.
- Glenveagh retain the right to amend or cancel any booking due to adverse weather or unforeseen operational issues. Alternatives will be offered as far as possible.
- All schools are welcome to visit the park any time of year outside of the guided educational programme. Contact us to enquire about options on how to use the park yourself for a learning day out for your class. Tel: 0761 002 691