Schools can now book online, but we are full until June 2018.
We will be offering Tuesdays and Wednesdays from April to November 2018. Dates dates for autumn will be released shortly.
Please only book one date per school. Contact us if you require further dates. Choose your date, fill in all boxes on the form and click confirm. If you make an online booking you will receive an automatic email response. Book now here.
If you have a booking made from last year, please continue to use the forms below.
We will call you one week before your visit to confirm all arrangements. Please read the important information below.
- All bookings are free of charge.
- Maximum group size is 30 children. This may be reduced should staffing require.
- Groups must be accompanied by 1 adult to every 10 children.
- Children must bring suitable shoes, rain gear and be prepared for midges in the summer months!
- A packed lunch is essential – exploring nature can be hungry work!
- We would appreciate prompt arrival – we want all groups to get the most from their day.
- We ask group leaders to ensure that their group are aware of appropriate behaviour, health & safety issues and the need for respect when visiting a National Park.
- Your thoughts and suggestions are most welcome. We ask all groups to complete a comment card after their visit and share any ways we can improve the service we offer.
- Glenveagh retain the right to amend or cancel any booking due to adverse weather or unforeseen operational issues. Alternatives will be offered as far as possible.